martes, 22 de abril de 2014

My horse



My horse


My horse


Buenos días, hoy me fui de paseo con mi caballo, cerca del mar y pude tomar estas fotos, y traeros esta fantástica falda que nos trae Promagic, en diferentes colores, yo he elegido el olive pero podéis encontrarla en muchos mas colores, con detalle de lazo detrás.

Good morning, today I went for a walk with my horse, near the sea and I could take these pictures and bring you this fantastic skirt brings ProMagic, in different colors, I chose the olive but you can find it in many more colors, in detail from behind tie.



Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * MIRIAM * /black
Top: Tee*fy Lenka Bralet Sand 
Skirt: *PROMAGIC*Gift Wrap Skirt M {Olive}NEW  Promagic
Shoes: Shoes ADELLA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Necklace: ::LEONARD:: VINTAGE BUFFALO ~NECKLACE~ (Group Gift) Leonard
Bangles: Bangle RiT Gold


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario