miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

My Cute Pinwhell


My Cute Pinwheel


My Cute Pinwheel



Para terminar el día, os muestro estas dos prendas muy bonitas, el top es de la tienda Al-Hanna, que trae incorporado un hud para cambiar el color a tu gusto, los pantalones son de la tienda Eyelure, yo he optado por el tono blanco, pero podéis igualmente conseguirlos en mas colores.

To end the day, I show these two very nice clothes, the top is from the Al-Hanna shop, which has a built-hud to change the color to your liking, pants are the Eyelure store, I opted for the tone white, but you can also get them in more colors.


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur
Top: Top Nuria Mesh*Al-Hanna NEW Al- Hanna
Pant: Eyelure Sweet Shorts White NEW Eyelure
Pose: Kirin Poses - My Cute Pinwheel 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario